* I believe – That just because two people argue, it doesn’t mean they don’t love each other. And just because they don’t argue, it doesn’t mean they do.
* I believe – That no matter how good a friend is, they’re going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that and understand that even unwillingly I do the same to them.
* I believe – That true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.
* I believe – That you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.
* I believe – That it’s taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.
* I believe – That you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
* I believe – That you can keep going long after you think you can’t.
* I believe – That we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
* I believe – That either you control your attitude or it controls you.
* I believe – That heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.
* I believe – That money is a lousy way of keeping score.
* I believe – That sometimes when I’m angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn’t give me the right to be cruel.
* I believe – That it isn’t always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.
* I believe – That no matter how bad your heart is broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief.
* I believe – That our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.
* I believe – Two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.
* I believe – That your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don’t even know you.
* I believe – That even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you, you will find the strength to help.
* I believe – That credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.
* I believe – The happiest people don’t necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.